DIG Meeting Agenda - November 4, 2021
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Libera IRC network (https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/) beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Helpful Information: Documentation contributions and collaboration
- Learn how to help at our Documentation Needs List
- DIG roles DIG Roles
- Old and Ongoing Business:
- Previous Action Items (see below)
- October Zoom Meeting - recap and decisions
- Hack-a-way Recap
- Docs organization: Review and Re-organize
- New Business:
- Show and Tell Topic for December 2? Winter holidays party?
- Collaboration time
Previous Action items
- dluch and jweston will look at the wiki's Documentation Needs List (linked at the beginning) to ensure that undocumented features listed are still relevant in the 3.6 context. Also, go through 3.6 and see what other documentation is missing from it. And also 3.7.
- alynn26 and Bmagic will investigate some possible options for adding pdf generating to our documentation site
- alynn26 will look into Evergreen's Antora CSS to see why anything that is a heading 4 ==== or lower is not rendering properly formatted in Antora. Example: "Sort By Geographic Proximity" at https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/opac/using_the_public_access_catalog.html#_viewing_a_record
- jweston will ask for assistance on docs review from the interest groups for review and recruitment
- jihpringle will set up a spreadsheet for tracking documentation review
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group (DIG) meeting in person at the Evergreen International Conference in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month, and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month.
At the November 2020 DIG meeting on IRC, it was agreed that DIG would move the collaboration/working months to a videoconference platform and continue having the business meetings on IRC.