Table of Contents
DIG Hackfest Agenda - Tuesday, May 2, 2017
This is a day-long event (come and go as you need) intended to focus on documentation needs for the current version of Evergreen (2.12) and the major revisions necessary for the upcoming release of the web client (3.0). All are encouraged to attend. DIG members will be available to answer questions. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
DIG Hackfest communication will happen on:
- The #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/)
- Possibly a Google Hangout as well
How to Help
- Write documentation in any format! We prefer AsciiDoc, but we can convert whatever you send us.
- If you want more guidance, check out our documentation style guide
- Take updated screenshots of the demo web client (see login details below)
- Add your name next to a task below (or request a wiki account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Connect via IRC, this wiki, and the Documentation email list.
- Learn more about the Documentation Interest Group (DIG)
Choosing A Task
- Progress on Web Client docs: Review a chapter, it's easy!
- Progress on documenting new features in Evergreen 2.12
- Progress on documentation launchpad bugs
evergreen-docs/dig_hackfest_20170502.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1