DIG Agenda - January 19, 2017
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 3 p.m. Eastern, 12 p.m. Pacific. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Old Business
- Previous action items (see below)
- New Business
- Finding a new DIG Facilitator
- Progress on Web Client docs: Review a chapter, it's easy!
- Where do Web Client docs belong? In place of old client docs? Or do we need both for a while?
- Ask Developers about new requirements for Web Client (e.g. "Firefox/Chrome only, won't work in IE or Edge" ??)
- Web Client Hacking Days
- General: Friday, January 27, and Friday, February 5
- Focused on Docs: Friday, February 17, and Thursday, March 16
- Updating the DIG Roles document and seeing if folks would be willing to help with specific tasks?
- Progress on documentation launchpad bugs
- Ongoing Business
- Progress on documenting new features in Evergreen 2.11
- Progress on Docs Reorganization project (Check out the Docs Testing Server)
Previous Action items
- jihpringle will research the state of missing RDA content
- kmlussier will put a call out on the list to find a volunteer to be DIG release coordinator
- Christineb will investigate creating a Youtube playlist that incorporates SITKA videos and videos from non-SITKA sources
- jihpringle will schedule and publicize a 2.11/web client hack day for early February
- sandbergja will put out a formal call for DIG facilitator
- kmlussier will update the web client doc needs page
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20170119-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1