DIG Meeting Agenda - July 11, 2019
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Ongoing Information:
- Documentation contributions and collaboration
- Learn how to help at our Documentation Needs List
- DIG roles DIG Roles
- Old and Ongoing Business:
- Previous Action Items (see below)
- Evergreen Quick Start documentation – thoughts on platform?
- Committees page updated - thanks!
- New Business:
- Possible updates to terminology/style guide: click vs. engage vs. press vs. select
- See this thread on the WebAIM list for background
- Cataloging Working Group - DIG Collaboration
- Collaboration time
Previous Action items
- remingtron will create a new "Quick Starts" section to the Documentation Needs wiki and we will all add ideas there
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group meeting in person at the Evergreen conference 2018 in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month.
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20190711-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1