DIG Meeting Agenda - July 8, 2021
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Libera IRC network (https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/) beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Helpful Information: Documentation contributions and collaboration
- Learn how to help at our Documentation Needs List
- DIG roles DIG Roles
- Old and Ongoing Business:
- Previous Action Items (see below)
- Online Conference – Docs-recap
- New Business:
- Docs PDFs (previous topic, revisited)
- Show and Tell Topic for October
- Updating directory of IRC usernames (Gina) (https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:irc_channel)
- Collaboration time
Previous Action items
- sandbergja will make a video for proof of concept in the Quick Starts section
- https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:how-to-contribute-documentation has fixme tags that need to be addressed
- dluch and jweston will look at the wiki's Documentation Needs List (linked at the beginning) to ensure that undocumented features listed are still relevant in the 3.6 context. Also, go through 3.6 and see what other documentation is missing from it. And also 3.7.
- dluch will sign up for a lightning round slot to do a DIG plug
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group (DIG) meeting in person at the Evergreen International Conference in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month, and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month.
At the November 2020 DIG meeting on IRC, it was agreed that DIG would move the collaboration/working months to a videoconference platform and continue having the business meetings on IRC.